Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Giant warranty crash replacement?
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

I have a Giant Anthem X0 and I went out on a ride on Sunday and when I got back I noticed a big dent in the frame, I am honestly not sure how it got there, the only thing I can think on is a stone/rock/log flicking up and hitting the frame or something, I know the dent wasn’t there when I set off.

The frame looks like a dent so I am sure it won’t be covered on the standard warranty, so has any one had any dealings with Giant on crash replacements? Or does anyone know how much a front triangle cost (must be the X0 or the X i.e. not the orange one)?

Please help 🙁

Dasha
    Free Member

I had an xtc sl frameset that was £1350 that I mashed the seatstay up on during a race which they replaced for £200 under the crash replacement scheme.

Nezbo
    Free Member

Cool cheers Dasha that sound positive 🙂

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Go to your Local Giant dealer & talk to them, don’t try & hide anything & deals can often be sorted, even if nothing’s in writing from Giant about a crash replacement policy.
    (Yes I do speak from experience as a used to be dealer)

Nezbo
    Free Member

I have spoken to the shop and they are going to see what they can do. but i was just asking the STW massive to get their opinions…

bullandbladder
    Free Member

I’ve had 3 warranty claims with Giant over the years, and they’ve always been very helpful, never any disputes, etc. As mentioned above, just be up front with the guys at the shop. (and take them some cakes.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Giant warranty crash replacement?’ is closed to new replies.