Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Giant Trance Advanced
  • druidh
    Free Member

Opinions, experiences?

oxnop
    Free Member

I had one. Only just sold it last week end (I sold it to my mate who was I was trying to get back into mtb’g, he rode the bike round penmachno loved it and bought it)

Just so you know mine was built up quite light with crossmax wheels thompson stem and post & w i d e riser bars. It weighed around 27lbs built with pedals.

I would say its the best XC bike I have ever ridden. It had all good qualities of a hardtail going uphill with added traction(I never used propedal as there is zero bob). And when pushed downhill it felt like it had more than 4.2″ on the rear.

When I bought it I treated it with kid gloves, but over time I realised it could handle more. As long as you realise its an XC orientated bike and dont start hitting 6ft drops its a great bike.

druidh
    Free Member

So good you sold it?

Opinions?

It’s a Giant, therefore unsurprisingly it’s damned fugly

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Oh, I think the current crop of swoopy tubed Giants are rather funky:

oxnop
    Free Member

One reason for selling is that ididn’t loose any money on it. But the main reason was that I’m off to sierra Nevada in June and wanted to take something a little bit burlier with more travel + I didn’t fancy my carbon framed beauty being mishandled at the airport

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Giant Trance Advanced’ is closed to new replies.