Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Giant TCX sizing
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

I’m looking at one of these as I like Giant bikes. My current Defy is a size small and could probs do with having a touch longer stem (I’m probs bang in the middle of s and m). How do the TCXs size up in comparison??

rowlapa1974
    Free Member

I bought a TCX in Feb and went for a Small. I had a Medium TCR last year.

My LBS advised to go down a frame size. I would say try finding a dealer with one in stock. I purchased my TCX from Alf Jones at Wrexham, went in last week and they hve another small in stock.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m 5.10″ and went for a med/large. Bit weird sizing calling something med/large but that’s what they do. I think I’m fairly normal in sizing, you could say pretty standard body and with that in mind the bike fits me perfectly.
    I did spend 2 hours in the Giant store in St Paul’s, London, then another hour sitting on it, but really I knew from the first 15mins that I’d chosen the right size.

Can you not pop into a shop and sit on one?

monkeychild
    Free Member

Where’s Jamie he’s around my height.

nostrils
    Free Member

I ride a small, but a 54 road frame, taking standover height into account I would size down.

Shameless plug, but I have my spare size small frame for sale here:http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/giant-tcx-framset-small?replies=2#post-5893045

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Giant TCX sizing’ is closed to new replies.