Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Giant TCR or Propel
  • shanta
    Free Member

Cant decide between a TCR and a Propel. What do you think? Not racing just general riding and Sportive use.

bikebouy
    Free Member

TCR then.
    Propels bettererer, but a little harsh in some instances.

TiRed’s got a Propel, he’ll be along to fill you in. Me? I had one on long term test last summer and loved it, still thinking of buying one but sen a few other AERO’s out there that are taking my fancy.

iainc

They’re both race bikes, have you considered a Defy, which is pretty much designed for ‘general riding and sportive use ‘ ?

however if between the first 2, which one fits you better, geometry wise and in the flesh ?

mrblobby
    Free Member

I’ve got a TCR and love it. Race and train on it. Would happily ride it all day every day. Really is a superb bike.

If I was buying now I’d likely go Propel, better aero for not much of a weight penalty, but it’d be a bike to race on so a few extra watts saved is a big deal. Not ridden one though so can’t comment on the ride and how it compares to the TCR.

Go ride them. Giant dealers are pretty good with test rides (at least my LBS is.)

Edit… oh and there’s a new TCR in the pipeline from Giant coming very soon apparently.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Giant TCR or Propel’ is closed to new replies.