Giant NRS 1 2006 medium frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Giant NRS 1 2006 medium frame

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Giant NRS 1 2006 medium frame
  • cameronpack

For sale is my Giant NRS 1 full suspension mountain bike. Dabbled in some free riding / downhill and it wasn’t for me. The bike is wasted with me and am looking to upgrade my road bike instead.

Forks have recently been serviced and are Marzocchi Bomber MX Pro eta’s. Rear shock is almost unused and is a Rockshox Monarch 2.1

Brakes are Hope mono mini’s and have recently been bled and serviced.

Gears are 9 speed triple Shimano XT’s all in good working order.

More pictures available here Giant NRS 1, 2006

I am looking for around £400 for the complete bike and will accept sensible offers. Why not treat yourself or a loved one to their ideal first full sue mountain bike?

I am based near Banff, Aberdeenshire. I will consider pishing if costs are covered or am willing to deliver up to 170 miles for a very small fee as I am now on holiday and have the time.

You can get in touch with me at cameron at arcticpack dot co dot uk or on 07403724367.

Thanks for visiting, Cameron

Premier Icon granny_ring
    Subscriber

Dabbled in some free riding / downhill

On that, you’re brave 🙂

cameronpack

Thanks for the constructive comment. It was at the Fochabers Ring so not a lot of rocks. Some ramps and lots of roots.

johnoren

I’m looking to put my NRS 1 up for sale but don’t have a clue what price to ask. Did you get close to what you were asking for?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Giant NRS 1 2006 medium frame’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top