Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Giant Defy 2015 from Giant store – chance of a discount?
  • mosschops
    Free Member

So I am in the market for a road bike

Notice on Giant official website sill lots of 2015 Defys in stock but listed at full price

Is there any chance they will discount

Prefer to go through shop as keen to do “bike fit”

Any advice

ta

MC

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Any advice

Yep. Pick up the phone and ask around. Best advice I can offer here!

My LBS does a very good bike fit, and sells Giant, so if you’re in the Wiltshire area they may be worth a call. However, they could barely build Defys as fast as they could sell them this year, so I’d be surprised if they have any left in stock!

wrecker
    Free Member

They are all reduced in store. There are not many left though.

eshershore
    Free Member

all remaining 2015 Giant currently at 40% off, we have a small number of Defy aluminium bikes left at Docklands but in random sizes

the reason they are listed at full RRP on Giant websites is that 0% finance is done on-line through Giant and does not allow discounting at the sale price

give a store a call 😉

TimCotic
    Free Member

Full price £899 but lots of places doing them at £720.

If you want a cheap M/L size, I’ve got a lovely Defy 1 2015 on Ebay (starting price £425 finishing Sunday morning) I paid £500 for it about a month ago but it’s a little too big for me. Lots of watchers but no bids yet so can still end auction for good offer. Test ride one any buy mine LOL 😀
    Tim (Ebay name Techietimmy – Southampton)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Giant Defy 2015 from Giant store – chance of a discount?’ is closed to new replies.