Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Giant Anthem X2
  • fatmax

Anyone got any feedback on this or any of the other Anthem X models? Trying to get a test ride sorted out, but happy to hear what the collective STW thoughts are…of those that have rideen one anyway…

FTM

singletracksurfer

I really liked it – waiting for the 29'er version though.

ChrisL

Anthems are great, and I have a couple of mates who can attest that Anthem Xs are great bikes too. The Anthem is pretty aggressively XC but the Anthem X is a bit more like a short travel trail bike, but still very capable as an XC bike. The X3 and the X2 seem to be reasonably specced for the money.

onewheelgood

I've got an 2009 X1 – love it. It's light and fast – but not the plushest ride I've ever experienced. The back end is stiff and you barely need the pro-pedal as the geometry seems to resist bob pretty well. Climbs brilliantly, ace in tight singletrack and copes with gnarly downhill better than you might expect.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

very steep and tall, but very fast.

very very fast in fact, did a lap of cannock in the mud with summer tyres on, even with the bike sliding sideways at every oppertunity it still felt good so Giant obviously got something right.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Giant Anthem X2’ is closed to new replies.