• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by cp.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Giant Anthem X bb height?
  • cp

Hi all, I’ve found the 2009 bottom bracket height as 12.8″, but can’t find anything specifically about the 2010… any one a link or could measure ground – centre of bb with some typical xc-ish tyres in?

I’m after a fs bike with a low bb, and know the anthem had a reputation for low bb, but not sure if that is still the case on 2010 frames??

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Low BB on an XC race full susser?

No idea what height it is but I didn’t have issued when I test rode one. But it’s not a play bike IMO its a bike for covering big distances very very quickly.

cp

No idea what height it is but I didn’t have issued when I test rode one. But it’s not a play bike IMO its a bike for covering big distances very very quickly

exactly what I’m after but with a much lower bb than a scott strike 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

hmmmmmm, in that case test ride one, mine felt high-ish (not unervingly so, but didnt clip any stones/roots with it) but there was wayyyy to much pressure in the shock.

cp

bump for the evening shift.

mtbfix

Riding trail ctrs on mine the middle ring grinds rock steps and there are pedal strikes aplenty. Heck the pedals whallop loads of stuff riding local Oxon. stuff too. I’ve not measured it mind.

AnthemXs kick ass.

cp

🙂 It’s actually for my dad. Trying to convince him that an Anthem X has a low enough bb to warrant a test ride!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Giant Anthem X bb height?’ is closed to new replies.