Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Giant 650b
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

http://www.velovert.com/article/6822/exclu-deux-nouveaux-protos-giant-en-275-

Anthem

Trance-X

I is like. Given how well Trances ride anyway, this looks lovely.

yossarian
    Free Member

They look spot on. Giant have really got these two models on the money haven’t they? Hope they ride as well as the 26 & 29 versions.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

They look spot on. Giant have really got these two models on the money haven’t they?

If that Trance in that spec was available now, I’d be on the phone to my dealer LBS.

yossarian
    Free Member

🙂 best get selling those post-its.

I reckon I might hang on for 650b trance, any ideas on release dates or specs?

roverpig

The Trance looks pretty sweet, but I wish they’d make their mind up on the wheel size. In 2012 it was a 26″ bike, in 2013 it’s a 29er and in 2014 it looks as though it will be 650b. So what will it be in 2015? Kind of makes me want to hang on to my money if anything.

timc
    Free Member

great looking bikes, would love to have a go on either!

Rorschach
    Free Member

Rumour is the Anthem will be 650 in just the smaller sizes and wsd and the trance will be offered in both 120 and 150mm travel versions.If it is a 2014 product (which if they’ve shown them to journos seems likely) then it’s usually sept/oct time.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

🙂 @ Yossarian! Cost isn’t an issue…am on the hunt for a new all rounder, and 650b seems a nice option to try. That Trance looks bang on to me.

mtbfix
    enigmas
    Free Member

If that anthem’s available in large my next bike is sorted!
    Surprised the trance doesn’t have 34’s or a Pike on it though, that would make it the shizzle for enduros

justatheory
    Free Member

Don’t suppose anyone knows when these will likely to be going on sale?

Northwind

Kind of a shame in that Giant were one of the last big holdouts for 26ers, I guess this is the end of all that. Bulldozer crushes all…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Giant 650b’ is closed to new replies.