Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • getting worried
  • morgs
    Free Member

had some bloods taken last week for a screening of coeliac’s disease as well as standard bloods. This will take 2 weeks minimum to come back for the coeliacs antibody test but a week later, I have had a letter arrive telling me to get into the quacks as something has turned up from one of the tests.

I can only assume its from the standard blood test and now I’m a little worried. Coeliacs is something I’m prepared for…if it is something out of the blue then I’m a little nervous / scared.

Why do the NHS insist on making you feel worse about stuff with the wording of letters etc? Daft thing is, I already have an appointment booked but they needed to send the letter anyway.

Just a rant….now for the fun bit….sweepy on what’s wrong with me now! The winner can have the kiss TJ owes me

Jamie
    Free Member

I am going to say Monkey Flu….or possibly the Heeby Jeebys.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Here’s hoping it’s just what you’ve prepared for. I’ve had that thing where they ring and leave a message saying that you must ring the doctor to talk about the results of tests. By the time I’ve got round to ringing, I’ve usually just about finished planning my funeral. 🙂

If you are coeliac, and live anywhere near East Anglia, I can introduce you to Emma, my wife’s friend. She is too, and she’s bloody gorgeous and single. 😀

NZCol

The clap.

iDave
    Free Member

It sounds like swollen hair

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Cat AIDS 🙁

morgs
    Free Member

If you are coeliac, and live anywhere near East Anglia, I can introduce you to Emma, my wife’s friend. She is too, and she’s bloody gorgeous and single.

LOL! I’m in the Northwest and not on the market…..but maybe an introduction just incase this one doesn’t work out*!

*To MsMorgs – if you’re reading this, you know I’m only joking baby**

**Assumes more manly forum conduct

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘getting worried’ is closed to new replies.