Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Getting new bike bits……;o)
  • ton

is is still ace, even after all these years…… 8)

Northwind

It is isn’t it! I buy most stuff used and that’s still pretty exciting but I treated my main bike to a stack of new bits this year and piling all the stuff up was like Christmas, I ended up keeping them all in their packaging til I was ready to build the bike then ripped them all open and spent the whole day wading around in discarded boxes and wrappers 😆

Possessions can so make you happy.

bol

The hit wears off quicker though the more addicted you get. Or so I’ve found.

ton

I only buy to replace fubar stuff now…..been using insulating tape for grips. bought myself some nice comfy rubber…. 😳

titusrider
    Free Member

Yup, felt guilty afterwards but impulse bought a 1×10 setup following my 2*9 thread yesterday.

mmmmmm shiny…….

isitafox
    Free Member

Buying bike bits is my downfall, especially when it’s quiet at work as that is usually when new projects get purchased!

neilwheel
    Free Member

Must resist………………….where’s the postie?

moonsaballoon

My next ride will be my first with tubeless tyres and a dropper post , I am giddy with excitement and expect the new parts to fix all my flaws !

cloudnine
    Free Member

Yay.. just fitted some new kinesis cx disc wheels to my tripster last night.. the final piece of the jigsaw to complete a perfect build

somouk
    Free Member

I’m umming and arring about getting some nice carbon flat bars for my 29er… Might have to go shopping, not sure it’s the same buying them from a shop as the anticipation of the postie arriving though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Getting new bike bits……;o)’ is closed to new replies.