Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Getting money back from a German bike shop?
  • stevied
    Free Member

So I sent my KS seatpost back for warranty on 8th July. Long story short they are refunding me. Apparently I was refunded on 13th August via IBAN but not had anything through yet and have been quoted upto 5 working days. It’s now working day #6 and still no sign of payment and they seem to be ignoring my emails.
    What options do I have should they not play ball? I’ve spoken to them a couple of time too trying to get some more info (sending bank, reference number etc that my bank need to check) but they don’t seem to be able to supply that info either.
    I’m going to ring them again later but not holding my breath for an answer…

Edukator
    Free Member

Try another e-mail

Hallo

Ich habe noch einmal mein Konto geguckt, leider habe Ich noch kein Geld von ihnen auf dem Konto. Nach sechs tage habe ich angst ihr habt ein Fehler mit mein Konto Nummer oder so was gemacht. Bitte mir die Uberweisung Details schicken, um es zu uberprufen.

Danke

I’ve looked at my account again, unfortunately I still don’t have any money from you in the account. After six days I fear you made a mistake with the account number or something. Please send me details of bank transfer so I can check it.

irc

If you paid by credit card – chargeback?

scaredypants

Hallo
    Ich habe noch einmal mein Konto geguckt, leider habe Ich noch kein Geld von ihnen auf dem Konto. Nach sechs tage habe ich angst ihr habt ein Fehler mit mein Konto Nummer oder so was gemacht. Bitte mir die Uberweisung Details schicken, um es zu uberprufen.

hovercraft, eels, sorted !

stevied
    Free Member

Paid paypal (not gift before anyone says anything..) just over a year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Getting money back from a German bike shop?’ is closed to new replies.