Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • getting custom jerseys-recommendations?
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

mates and i got shirts made by impsport a few years back and tbh they werent that amazing and cost a fair chunk, the blacks were a bit grey and overall wasnt impressed. Annnnyway was thinking of possibly getting some more depending on cost, had though maybe the cycle jersey what they've done for ss and outcast seem much much better quality than we had but dont know if thats to do with how many you get done ie if have a big order companies are keener to keep you onside?

EDIT: had a quick look and need a min of 15 jerseys-anyone interested in joining team axis of weasel 😛

elliptic
    Free Member

Print quality from thecyclejersey is pretty good although their sizing is a bit variable. We've had a couple of batches from them – 15/20 shirts each time.

Clink

Guy I ride with has been trying to get some jersys done since the summer – anything that is ok quality is too expensive on small runs; there's only 4 of us mind 🙂

jond
    Free Member

Endura and bioracer might be worth trying, dunno what sort of quantities they deal in tho'.

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

Having tried a few different suppliers I can categorically state that Endura are by far the best quality.
    Only downside I can see is they have a minimum order of 15 items. That doesn't mean you have to order 15 jerseys, you can order any 15 items so for 4 of you, you could get a combination of shorts, long and short sleeve shirts, leggings jackets and gillets (my own personal favourite piece of kit)to make up your order , that way you'll look rather spiffing all year round.

Clink

that way you'll look rather spiffing all year round.

Suits you sir!! 😀

fontmoss
    Free Member

ohh that sounds ideal! Maybe a wee email to Mr Duncan might be in order

clubber
    Free Member

We use Carvalho Custom and have done for about five years and 10 orders. Always been very happy and the prices are good though have gone up with the euro. Although they're in Portugal, Charlie or natalie who you deal with are english and American respectively so communication is easy and I've done it all by email.

Orders under 10 items are 20% more expensive but you can still order them.

Not sure what else to add other than I really rate them.

simondbarnes

Endura are good.

druidh
    Free Member

Endura will do fewer than 15 if you're willing to pay a bit extra – and they'll do a mix of garment types in that 15.

millsonwheels
    Free Member

We got some jerseys made and they came out really nice: http://www.provisionclothing.co.uk/index.html
    Not sure about minimum order etc, but I think we had about 15.

sheldona
    Free Member

Try Speido at biciclista he'll do a top job.

robarnold
    Free Member

Our club has got Bioracer, it's excellent stuff…their long sleeve jersey is toastie warm 😀

fontmoss
    Free Member

some good options, carvalho should be fine too fine-my good lady speaks portuguese.

ill check out all the options cheers guys

s8tannorm
    Free Member

I've just noticed that spoke shirts (with the fat bloke ad ^^^) do them too.

fontmoss
    Free Member

tbh im more put off by that ad than drawn in 🙁

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Use these guys, Brilliant!

http://www.thecyclejersey.com/

These are our Mountain Mayhem ones designed by me and they came out really well.

MoreCashThanDash

spokeshirts.co.uk now apparently do cycle jerseys?

Edit – memo to self – read the thread in full before firing off clever dick replies…..

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘getting custom jerseys-recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.