Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Getting back with an Ex does it evr work?
  • emsz
    Free Member

Long story short

LDR didn’t work cos she couldn’t keep her hands to herself. Couldn’t shake it off though, and for a bit I was “the other woman”. we’ve been closer than ever now she’s not at Oxford…

Mad, right?

It never works does it? I should, you know, just kill it once and for all, but she’s the one person who can ruin my life….

rOcKeTdOg

Leopard spots etc, you’ll never be able to trust her once she’s cheated. Never go back

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Ask yourself what have you got to lose and what you have to gain. If there are more gains than losses go for it.

jimjam
    Free Member

Yes it can work.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

What do you want from the relationship? What does she want from the relationship? Why does it work as an affair but not as a committed* relationship?

*for want of a better term

bearnecessities

I’m going to just throw this out there, but have you had a glass of wine? 😀

Not sure what exactly you’re rambling about, but if it’s about struggling to deal with a break-up and pondering then whether that person is right for you because of (insert great times here), then you have my sympathies as it’s not nice for either party.

However it’s all as random as asking for the cost of an en-suite on here. Only you know the details and probably deep down, only you know the answer. Most people have an ex, but how many people have an ex they’ve been married to for 30 years?

That’s all I can offer in advice!

Good luck.

bikebouy
    Free Member

No.

Leave now.

HTH

emsz
    Free Member

thnx

Rdog, I know…that’s it right I mean she’s cheated on me, and I was involved in cheating with her on someone else…she’s bad news. but y’know when you just know..?

f’sake

binners

You’ve been slacking on the soap updates for a while emsz. I was going to register my disapproval.

My advice…..

Ride it like you stole it 🙂

Mugboo

I’m married to a girl who met again at 34, who I dated at age 19 ish. The me at 16-30 cheated on anybody & everbody due to not wanting to ever miss out on anything and possibly immaturity?

I don’t cheat these days as my previous experience tells me that 30 secs of pleasure v losing what I now have is a no brainer.

So, yes leapards sometimes grow up, has yours?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Getting back with an Ex does it evr work?’ is closed to new replies.