Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • getting back at BT,anyway to actually get a complaint acted upon?
  • duckman

OK,been in new house for 3 months,no phone or interweb. About once a fortnight we get an email telling us work will be done on such and such a date. Cue lots of engineering dates etc without anything at all being done. Attempts to get any further info or perish the thought,hints about when we might have the services they have been trying to bill us for,are diverted to what sounds like India. Does anybody have a link to the chief exec,l remember a previous thread of a couple of years ago listing the email of the chief exec,which made things actually start to happen.

geoffj

Get onto twitter BTCare iirc

toppers3933
    Free Member

The last couple of complaints/issues I’ve had have been rectified by their messaging their customer care bods via twitter. Doing that has sorted stuff out that the people on the phone were incapable if doing. Their twitter name is rather ironically @btcare

bearnecessities

Email to chief exec. Works wonders. He has a team of minions that get stuff sorted super quick.

rossw
    Free Member

If on the phone you need to raise a formal complaint. Initially you will be told that there is no such process but there is, and its managed from the UK.

If appointments have been missed then there is also compensation paid. But again this will be denied initially.

You will also probably have o do it twice – for the line and broadband. Different companies!

Basically, you need to be willing to spend hours on the phone to India but eventually, other options open out.

R

winston_dog
    Free Member

Have you tried he live chat on the website?

I got a couple of minor issues sorted relatively painlessly. Nothin as serious as your mind.

You can carry on doing other stuff on line while they go off and check things. You can print off the conversation, save as a pdf etc. to keep your own exact record. I find it a lot better than the overseas call centre.

cheez0
    Free Member

You say ‘new house’.. new to you or new to the world?

As above though.. chairmans office or twitter/ facebook to get some traction.

allthepies
    Free Member

Getting in touch with the CEO seems to work, well it did for me and Virgin Media 🙂

http://www.ceoemail.com/

iain1775
    Free Member

Below worked for me when I had issues a few months ago –

unovolo – Member
    BT Retail-Managing Director
    Mr Warren Buckley
    Tel:
    0207 356 5431

Email:
    warren.buckley@bt.com

Twitter:
    @bthelp
    Personal Twitter:
    @wazzer_bt

All easily found on the internet just incase the mods are concerned.

POSTED 3 MONTHS AGO # REPORT-POST

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘getting back at BT,anyway to actually get a complaint acted upon?’ is closed to new replies.