Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Getting a table from Bournemouth to London … couriers? Anyone B'mouth based?
  • Aus
    Free Member

Daftly (but not me!) won a kitchen table on ebay … it’s in Bournemouth and we’re London-ish. Really don’t fancy a 5hr round trip to pick it up … any good courier recos or anyone in Bournemouth who knows of any good firms?

Thanks!

andysmiff1
    Free Member

I use Astral couriers for work (I’m about 10 miles from bournemouth)

They might be worth a try? We’ve never had any issues with them for work stuff before (defence and military stuff)

http://www.astralcouriers.co.uk/

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Come down to the Big Bike Bash is the New Forest and pop over to Bournmouth before you leave

tinsy
    Free Member

I just shipped a motorbike on a pallet, it was in bits so easier but it worked out OK half pallet (look it up to see what I mean) halfway accross the country was £55.

spooky_b329

I’d collect it, £50 for a van, bit of fuel.

The alternative to a 5hr round trip is waiting by the front door from 8:00 – 17:00 (and a good chance of it arriving the following day whilst you are at work!)

T1000
    Free Member

Try Shipley online courier service you normally get loads of bids from companies with space on a van happy to make a few extra ££

winston_dog
    Free Member

I have used this website. shiply.com

Normally pretty cheap.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Getting a table from Bournemouth to London … couriers? Anyone B'mouth based?’ is closed to new replies.