Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Get up early because TV says bad weather will cause delays in the morning and…
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I walked into my office at home in the same time as normal.

Anyone else not affected in the slightest by a bit of white stuff up north?

allthegear
    Free Member

yes – I’m down south…

(though heading to Sunderland this afternoon which could be interesting…)

Rachel

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Frost and ice up in the Lakes, that is all….

Off up to Penrith then into the Pennines this morning though, so that could get a little more wintery.

gonefishin
    Free Member

Easiest drive I’ve had to get to work today, and at a time that normally means it takes ages. Loads of snow on the ground but the roads were pretty much clear.

CountZero

Nice frosty morning with blue sky and lots of cirrus and contrails. Bit cold around the ears riding to work, I couldn’t find my Endura headband. Not too much traffic either. Which was nice.

wwaswas

Got a 2 mile ride with daughter and the trailer bike and then back home to work.

Biggest issue is how warm to keep the office during the day, tbh, I’ve got a small electric rad and don’t like running it for 8 hours but if I don’t I get a bit chilly.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well, my ears got jolly cold as I rode by the river on the way to the station, but I got to my desk in London at the usual time

willard

Not at all. Dogs still played the same on their walk, car was actually easier to defrost than yesterday, and there was less traffic for some reason.

Managed to get into work at a normal time and have a cuppa and some toast before the hordes descend.

the-muffin-man

I live near Matlock and we have no snow. 🙁

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I have noticed that my cafetierre which I leave on the window sill has gone cold quicker than normal.

Damn this awful weather and the hardships it causes!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I feel your pain!

*toddles of for yet another cup of freshly ground/made coffee from our awesome machine here*

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

It is okay, my wife has just brought me a fresh jug.

I have just looked out of the window and it is quite pretty with the grass all covered in sparkly frost. It looks like a lawn that was left out all night.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Get up early because TV says bad weather will cause delays in the morning and…’ is closed to new replies.