Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Get my Joystick going again
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Was working fine Saturday. I put it on charge last night and fell asleep, so it came off charge this morning.
    All I can get now is, weak flash mode and very low output on the high setting ( the green LED shows indicating a full charge) there is no medium or low light now?

qwerty
    Free Member

is it damp and in need of drying out?

mine has failed when wet and worked again once dried on radiator

oldgit
    Free Member

No all fine. It was on flash mode for about four hours Saturday.

oldgit
    Free Member

In peoples opinion is that it?
    It’s a maxx, I’ve had it four years as a back up light but never had much use. Perhaps as an emergency get you home on a summers night..light.
    Typical I find a use for it and it stops working.

So as I’ve never ever looked to see whats about, what would you recommend for an early morning road light.

Edit; I’d rather have something disposable than a £160 light again.

njee20
    Free Member

Send it back to USE.

br
    Free Member

+1 USE

They are not particularly quick, but fixed my Toro foc earlier this year.

FuzzyWuzzy

Didn’t Trout do some Joystick upgrades to?

nutsnvolks
    Free Member

http://www.evomtb.co.uk/cateye-nano-shot-rc-front-bike-light-black

Chargeable by USB to which is handy if your in an office?

stevied
    Free Member

Batteries can ‘die’ after a while if not used/stored properly. Also, is the charger actually charging? Does it have a status LED on the charger that changes colour? If so, is it changing?
    I’ve had a charger or 2 go after a few years use..

Clong
    Free Member

Plug the joystick into charge as per normal, then press and hold the power button until the light flashes rapidly and then try turning it on.

richardk
    Free Member

I think my front light came from Poundland. Build quality isn’t the best, but it’s still working as a ‘look at me’ light for gloomy morning and evening rides.

batman11
    Free Member

i sent mine back to use a year or so ago same sort of age as yours think they where going to charge around £80 to repair as out of warranty. leyzine light are worth a look usb chargable etc and i think about £45 for a front one same sort of power to.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Get my Joystick going again’ is closed to new replies.