Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • German bashing……
  • zokes
    Free Member

hora – Member

German girls are lush.

Sexist racist!

alpin
    Free Member

apologist hand wringing and guilt

does come across a bit like that, doesn't it….?

alpin
    Free Member

thanks hora, i'll inform the GF

hora
    Free Member

hora
    Free Member

Sometimes, bashing Germans can be acceptable. 8)

zokes
    Free Member

hora – Member

Sometimes, bashing Germans can be acceptable.

Misogynistic and racist :applauds:

hora
    Free Member

The one on the right in my pic – really ticks my boxes 😀

zokes
    Free Member

The one on the right in my pic – really ticks my boxes

So mild humour is seen by some to be offensive and childish, but leering at girls like a hormonal teenager is perfectly acceptable. What interesting hypocrisy 🙄

hora
    Free Member

True, 🙄 even at 65yrs old I will be described as 'hes always been a randy old man' 😀

alpin
    Free Member

So mild humour is seen by some to be offensive and childish, but leering at girls like a hormonal teenager is perfectly acceptable

even i'm down with that….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

alpin – Member

So mild humour is seen by some to be offensive and childish, but leering at girls like a hormonal teenager is perfectly acceptable

even i'm down with that….

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

oooh they're nice. and the lasses too.

kennyp
    Free Member

The Germans use pictures of blokes in kilts to advertise things they think are a real bargain. The "Scottish Price" or something they call it.

A few of my more pathetic countrymen have complained about stereotyping, but it doesn't bother me in the least. Harmless fun, same as those beer ads. All stereotypes have an fair old element of truth about them anyway, that's why they are stereotypes.

Mikeypies
    Free Member

twice when I have been up against it Germans have bailed me out and I have met several Germans who have an excellent sence of humour

I was told several years ago by an Italian lady that if a women made the effort to look good it was a mans duty to appreciat

GrahamS

Did anyone happen to see episode 1 of "Paul Merton in Europe" where he was in Berlin and he met members of The Apple Front (Front Deutscher Äpfel)?

Germans laughing at themselves, their own past and more importantly taking the piss out of the current backwards thinking modern Nazis.

Their leader, Alf, said that he believed comedy was crucial in defeating the extreme far-right because nothing upset them more than being laughed at. And besides he liked dressing as the Führer because “Every German has a little Adolf inside"

Is he also guilty of racism and stereotyping Germans? Because personally I thought he was doing a great job.

Smudger666

For example, on looking at a map, someone almost has to say "We are here, the Germans will be here, here and here".

Trail centres are perfect for this! they even provide a nice, all weather map at just the right height.

zokes
    Free Member

Bloody Germans….

tyger
    Free Member

I hope nobody starts a thread entitled "Muslim Bashing"

Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘German bashing……’ is closed to new replies.