Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ger orf my land……………….
  • sharki
    Free Member

………………….I said to a couple of orf roaders parked near a carpark just now.

4×4 parked on a 45 deg slope. i took some photos and then tried to call the local bobby( failed)then walked up to the vehicle and told them they had 10mins to get off the hills….Watched them leave, feeling very much a grumpy old man now…haa haa..

cranberry
    Free Member

What exactly were they doing wrong?

project
    Free Member

4X4 always park on an angle, wether on the pavemnt or a verge,you hardly ever see one on the flat, also why cant they reverse the things into spaces,and between those nice straigt lines in the supermarkets.

saladdodger
    Free Member

Learning are you young sharki 😆

welcome to the old gits club

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

crispybacon
    Free Member

I thought you were out looking for 'moonage' tonight 😉

Sharki dressed for a patrol on the Q's………

'Ger orf my land!!!!'

Kuco

I have no problem parking mine in between those white lines nor spaces, just reverse into them put in 4 low and shove the other vehicle back till mine fits 😉

sharki
    Free Member

Cranberry, they were not parked legally, ie destroying private land, an AONB and they were yoofs wearing hats, they were breathin my air space and generally were not out raping, mugging or breaking the law in an agreesive nature..

In short, the area is being vandalised by carefree drivers, litterers and stoopid people and i feel it my duty as steward to the hills to protect them and caution users abusing them.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Get 'em told sharki boyo

Ambrose

Sharki- thank you. I do the same in here in the Beacons. We also have a 'shop a scrambler' hotline run by the FC. They take it seriously. I tend to take photos of numberplates. I believe that on a second transgression the vehicle gets crushed. Blimey! 😯

sharki
    Free Member

Asbo's here first, confiscation second

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

The two land rovers they caught on the Mendip in Nov got £30 fines! That's not enough to buy a tank of diesel. 🙁

sharki
    Free Member

It's funny, i told them to **** off and play on the mendips cuz it's too shite for owt else 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ger orf my land……………….’ is closed to new replies.