Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • George Osborne caught fare dodging :)
  • bencooper
    Free Member

John Prescott just tweeted on it – like him or not, you have to admit that the hashtag #toffoncrimetoffonthecausesofcrime is genius 🙂

wwaswas

You rarely get people on here that as are ‘on message’ as Sancho – does he get the briefing notes?

andymc06
    Free Member

On message??? He’s on something!

KennySenior
    Free Member

The Guardian’s take on the Godden case (alluded to on page 1)

http://m.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/oct/19/sian-ocallaghan-murder-detective?cat=uk&type=article

kimbers

youd think cameron would have told his cabinet that they really dont need any more damaging headlines and maybe just check with an advisor to see if what your about to do is going to portray you as an out of touch arrogant plebhating toff

konabunny
    Free Member

#toffoncrime is very funny but unfortunately it doesn’t really make sense. It’s a punch line looking for a setup!

konabunny
    Free Member

#greattrainsnobbery on the other hand, that’s a good one! (Not mine)

patriotpro
    Free Member

Houns – Member
    First class on virgin is only £23 if book in advance

£23 for a 1st class virgin – i’ll take one.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

John Prescott just tweeted on it

Is that John “Two Jags” Prescott?

At least Osbourne was taking the train – and do we definitely know that he was trying to avoid the upgrade fee? All sounds too trivial to be true.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Seems like it wasn’t the first time – from May this year:

allthepies
    Free Member

Sounds like a non-story to me

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20008342

davidjones15
    Free Member

Labour have been quick to seize on the row, with shadow cabinet officer minister Michael Dugher saying: “Another day, another demonstration of how out of touch this government is.

This is closer to the real story and probably more damaging to politics.
    There is some real shit happening out there to worry about rather than getting frothy about this.

AD

Fair play – now appears he wasn’t being dishonest in this case – I’m sure he’ll be happy with my apology… 👿

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

I think that the only thing headed into the sidings and sliding into the buffers in this case is the career prospects of a certain junior ITV reporter with a twitter account 😳

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

what if he and his assistant were working – the pic on the BBC site suggested they were examining something together.

Might have been a bit difficult in standard class with one person in an aisle seat and the other in a window seat a few rows up, and with people standing up – assuming that it was the normal amount of overcrowding.

El-bent
    Free Member

what if he and his assistant were working – the pic on the BBC site suggested they were examining something together.

Might have been a bit difficult in standard class with one person in an aisle seat and the other in a window seat a few rows up, and with people standing up – assuming that it was the normal amount of overcrowding.

Lame. Like this government and its supporters.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘George Osborne caught fare dodging :)’ is closed to new replies.