Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Genuine "What's it worth" thread: Brake Force One BF01 disk brakes
  • wwaswas

Bought on impulse and not used a huge amount. For me the way the power was delivered didn’t suit me and they only got used intermittently so needed bleeding more often than I wanted to.

So I have a f/r set of brakes and rotors plus the official bleed kit.

Been googling for a while and can’t really find any second hand sales.

So what are they worth?

cookeaa

Who?

Apparently considered comparable to XTR but were pricier when new, dunno what pad availability is like, I’d use 2nd hand XTR as a pricing reference if I were you…

atlaz
    Free Member

I’m going to say nowhere near XTR prices given they’ve vanished without trace.

scruff
    Free Member

Did you buy those Acros hydraulic gears too?

ratherbeintobago
    wwaswas

It’s not quite that bad – they’re still going and will be at Eurobike this year.

They’re actually not bad brakes – incredibly light – it’s just I used Magura’s on all my other bikes and these ‘feel’ very different and it caused me problems switching between bikes.

MSP

Unfortunately the reviews aren’t very good, good concept but not as yet realizing the potential of the design. Currently they are rather expensive and outperformed by more standard and much cheaper designs so they are not really worth that much.

atlaz
    Free Member

Yes. Please tell me you’ve ever heard of anyone else using these? Doesn’t matter if the company still exists as sadly there’s not really a market for the brakes that I’ve seen

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Genuine "What's it worth" thread: Brake Force One BF01 disk brakes’ is closed to new replies.