Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • gentlemens undercrackers
  • dumbbot
    Free Member

I’ve been happily sporting these garments for a few years, and was about to buy some more…but according to the latest reviews the quality has waned, and worst of all they’ve stuck big ol’ itchy labels on the arse of them..where none existed before 😥

http://www.underarmour.co.uk/en-gb/mens-ua-original-series-15cm-boxerjock/1277238.html#pdp-reviews

These kind of hit the sweet spot in terms of cost(£15), performance(wicking) and just feeling nice on the skin, not ball crushingly tight.

Anyone got some other recommendations, for daily use, sports etc? It a blooming nuisance when you find something you like, and then they go and change it.

isitafox
    Free Member

I wear those and bought 3 pairs recently. The quality is still great and whilst they do come with a massive label they’re designed to tear out which they do perfectly well!

LeeW

Waxx are superb, those or Happysocks.

Markie
    Free Member

Howies Tucker for me – £12 for one or £63 for seven. So, good on cost, feel really nice. Wick well enough, I reckon, but perhaps not as good as the UAs?. I like them.

drlex
    Free Member

Got a tk maxx nearby? Pringle or Duchamp – twin or triple pack around £12/£16.

simmy
    Free Member

I get mine from Next as they come with instructions for the ladies 8)

cloudnine
    Free Member

BAM bamboo pants.. Comfy as

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ex Officio for travel
    John Lewis for every day
    Sunspel for high days and holidays.

wrecker
    Free Member

Bjorn Borg. Yes I wear Y fronts and i don’t care.

scaredypants

Eminess, innit

jonba
    Free Member
    PMK2060

Tesco briefs. Cheap and more comfortable than boxers.

Drac

Calvin Klien.

lunge

For every day use I just wear Next boxers. But they’re cotton so not great for exercise.

For running, football and generally anything sport related I wear these, £5 at Decathlon, do a right job.

somafunk

Runderwear are my favourite, no seams or labels to irritate – can get them on Amazon

wilburt
    Free Member

could not wear skiddies with under armour written on them.

CraigW
    Free Member

For running etc, I like these from More Mile: http://moremile.co.uk/accessories/essentials/underwear/more-mile-proformance-seamless-boxer-mm1355.html
    Cheap enough, wicking and comfy for me.

I also have some cheap ones from Decathlon, but I found the seams rubbed a bit.

olddog

Nike combat – lightest type – for general exercise. Cut out the labels though. Not for everyday use though.

Edit seen to be called Nike pro now

701arvn
    Free Member

Commando

Two years now and never going back

slowoldman

M&S

deepreddave
    Free Member

Ck trunks. The pro versions with extra lycra are awesomez.

dknwhy

simmy – Member
    I get mine from Next as they come with instructions for the ladies

You’ll find that most clothing items have washing instructions on the label.

onehundredthidiot

Thought I’d give how’s a try. There seems to be some sort of circular argument set up so you can’t find a size guide. Gave up in the end.

onandon
    Free Member

For me, the ultimate under crackers are the Under amour boxerjocks. Less expensive on eBay but well worth the money.
    Non sweaty, comfy and dry quickly if you’re traveling. My balls were very comfy during a 3 week tour of Cuba in April, supported by these.

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

@dknwhy- genuine 😆

scaredypants

I get mine from Next as they come with instructions for the ladies

You’ll find that most clothing items have washing instructions on the label

[/quote]I think this may be what you’re after

cheers_drive

I’m a sweaty bstard so microfibre shorts work well for me. Also hate low rise and short leg styles.
    CK microfibre are the best I have tried in terms of fit, look, and quality, trouble is you can only get them in the US. Underarmour are second best. Uniqlo Airism are a good price and fit but are very thin.

TheBrick
    Free Member

15 quid on pants! I’ve seen it all now.
    Money > sense.

jimdubleyou

15 quid on pants! I’ve seen it all now.
    Money > sense.

They are available at a significant discount (in Costco occasionally)

Also:

No chafed balls = Priceless

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘gentlemens undercrackers’ is closed to new replies.