Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Gentlemen, it's your Sunday morning vasectomy thread…
  • dooosuk
    Free Member

Any else getting:

Danger: Malware Ahead!
    Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on singletrackworld.com.
    Content from http://www.ibiblio.org, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
    Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss and permanent file deletion. Learn more

For page 1 of this thread?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

no malware here

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Got my discharge summary today and it turns out I had a “hyfrecator vasectomy”, which is no-scalpel procedure – so no ‘cut-and-tie’ or lasers.

More details here :

in the vasectomy section, which seems to have been written by the guy that did mine (unless there are two Dr Blacks local and both doing vasectomies…)

and here (with pictures) :

https://www.icgp.ie/assets/39/582397AC-B391-7414-EA25090968337E3A_document/Vasectomy_44.pdf

lister

I know many of you ahve been waiting for an update…

I’m still **** into pots at the moment. Did the original tests back in Feb/March. When I rang the GP surgery for the results I was told they were ‘normal’ over the phone.
    Luckily I am an inquistive soul and instead for going straight off for a non-welly paddle I asked whether it was ‘normal’ good or ‘normal’ bad for a test after a vastectomy…there was an embarrassed silence and I was told that someone would get back to me.
    I had to chase and chase for the answer but was eventually told I had to do more samples.
    Good job I asked about the normal result really.

Only tricky thing is the sampling as I live quite a way from the hospital with the path lab.
    Thank god for the M&S toilets near the hospital! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Gentlemen, it's your Sunday morning vasectomy thread…’ is closed to new replies.