Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Genesis (Vapour) rear mech hangers – can anyone help?
  • davidjey
    Free Member

I was the latest mech hanger casualty today racing cyclocross today, and I’m drawing a complete blank trying to look up a replacement; it’s for a Genesis Vapour CX Disc (2014). I’ve tried looking it up on Wheels Manufacturing or similar websites – none let me search using Genesis as manufacturer, and I’ve not found anything that’s an exact match by manually checking mine against similar designs.
    Any ideas, before I trawl round every Cardiff Genesis dealer tomorrow? I really need a replacement so I can race this bike next Sunday so the clock is ticking to find one 😕

paul4stones

I had one of the original Vapours and when I needed a hanger it was a Ridgeback one. This may be no help at all of course!

sillyoldman

Looks like Sportline Part no 99002N – shows as being in stock with Sportline. Description is Advance/Flight 13 hanger.

davidjey
    Free Member

Thanks guys – a friend from a local shop (that I didn’t even realise was a Genesis dealer) has got me one on order.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Genesis (Vapour) rear mech hangers – can anyone help?’ is closed to new replies.