Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Genesis Longtitude – any owners of the frameset? also 29+ Wide Rim Advice Please
  • Orangejohn
    Free Member

Well it turned up today, now I’ve just got to build it.
    Great looking frame.

Anyone else purchased the frameset, what is it supposed to come with?
    Mine had a handlebar and headset but not the stem/ seatpost as per the picture.
    The shop are really helpful but don’t seem to know either.
    What did yours turn up with?

Also I need to get some wide rims, don’t want to go mad so carbon is out.
    Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

tootallpaul

No seatpost included.

Here’s mine…

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pTDQtH]P1050472[/url] by too_tall_paul, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/qN8Zib]P1050474[/url] by too_tall_paul, on Flickr

Rim’s are Northpaws.

eddie11
    Free Member

velocity duallys seem good so far. very wide but like normal rims so no silly cut outs and they go tubeless well.

mccett
    Free Member

Got mine last week, frame fork bars headset and chain tugs. No stem included. Have fun building it, great bike.

simondbarnes

They come as frame / fork / headset / bars. The shop should know this as the details are clearly listed on the Sportline B2B website.

Orangejohn
    Free Member

Thanks for the info

cupra
    Free Member

The stem wasn’t listed with in the supplied parts when I bought mine although it is shown in the picture. I have built mine up with standard 29er wheels and 2.4 tyres, then with 29+ rabbit hole rims running 29×3 chronicles. Either works but the latter could only go 2x not 3x.

tthew

Before you put the wheels in, would you be kind to measure the width between the seat and chain stays where the tyre fits?

Been wondering if 29+ would go on my 1st generation High Latitude, looks to be pretty girthy down there, but I know it was not designed that way.

Ta.

cupra
    Free Member

The wheels have been in for a couple of weeks but I’ll try and remember to measure this at the weekend.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Genesis Longtitude – any owners of the frameset? also 29+ Wide Rim Advice Please’ is closed to new replies.