Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Genesis Longitude
  • amplebrew

Had a quick look and don’t think its been posted…

Thought the 2015 Longitude might be of interest.

Looks nice for the £999.99 8)

Mal-ec
    Free Member

Would look nicer in a better colour. But aye. Looks good.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Was really nice in the flesh. I thought there was going to be more than 1 model but I think genesis had their eye on other things.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    remoterob
    Free Member

1 1/8″ headtube?

amplebrew

Flat ‘Army’ green wouldn’t be my first choice of colour, but it looks like a great bike for the money.

Could be a real bargain if they offer a frame and forks package.

core

Looks like it’s going to be available as a frameset (presumably with forks as the fortitude was), with at least one colour option (grey & blue it says in the comments on the page linked to above).

1 1/8″ headtube is presumably because it (like the fortitude) uses a non suspension corrected steel fork, and the likelihood/possibility of running anything else is limited? There’s plenty of 29er frames to choose from that cater for bouncy forks anyway.

I actually quite like the colour, goes with the adventure theme, much like the old singular hummingbird.

cupra
    Free Member

Colour is ace for an adventure bike. I don’t want something that stands out 🙂

scotroutes

Lots of nice things about it including 3″ tyre compatibility, slidey dropouts and the colour. The “no suspension” geometry puts me off. I’d always prefer the option.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Just when I thought I had no need for another bike….

core

Tell me about it, I hankered after a rigid 29er for ages, told myself it was an unnecessary extravagance, didn’t get one, then sold a bike and justified the build of a scandal (with rebas)(to myself at least), which is slowly creeping towards about a grand build cost (finished) but is only about 60% complete. Then, then I see this & it ruins everything.

amplebrew

The Tour De Fer is looking really nice as well 8)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Genesis Longitude’ is closed to new replies.