Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Genesis IO Track end Bolt Size
  • jlc
    Free Member

I have a Genesis IO singlespeed frame. The frame arrived missing a track end bolt to stop the wheel sliding forward. Does anybody know what size it is and where to get a replacement? I have emailed Genesis bikes but no reply. Thanks

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Measure the other one?

Its unusual in that its a long grub screw – but a decent bolt supplier should have something to fit.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I wouldn't bother with them mate. Mine snapped in no time, so I haven't bothered with them. I keep meaning to get a singulator or something similar for mine.

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

i haven't got any either. lost one and other was broken when i got hit by a car. do the wheel up nice n tight and it's all ok. other wise get a chain tug. like a surly tugg nut.

I did try and find out the size, but it certainly isn't a standard metric thread!

Mister-P
    Free Member

No idea what size they are but they have a part number of 997093 and are available through a Genesis dealer. Alternatively do what I did and remove them.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Doh I meant surly tugnut (I am an idiot 😆 )

jlc
    Free Member

Would prefer to get a replacement bolt if anybody knows the size? Thanks

Mister-P
    Free Member

£4.99 a pair from Genesis dealer.

james-o
    Free Member

jlc, not had a mail in my inbox re screws recently, when did you send? anyway, it's a std M4 thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Genesis IO Track end Bolt Size’ is closed to new replies.