• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by ojom.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Geeks of hazard?
  • pussywillow
    Free Member

Been told to watch there vids but can’t find them anywhere, can someone point me in the right direction, cheers.

thepodge
    Free Member

Dudes not geeks

amplebrew

Have a look here

pussywillow
    Free Member

thepodge – Member
    Dudes not geeks
    POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

Oh sorry! Anyway thanks guys, I can understand though why my mate thought it were geeks!! 😆
    They are a bit geekish! Good vids though and great riding, even if they are a bit geeky! 😆

pinhead
    Free Member

The title is right 100% **** middle class geeks trying soooo hard to be cool and not pulling it off,stick to yer industry jobs guys and not vids like this
    Joes a great rider by all means n leave it at that eh

Northwind

Mmm, a bunch of great riders going out, riding and having fun doing what they want then getting slagged for riding and having fun doing what they want.

lurchh
    Free Member

Mmm, a bunch of great riders going out, riding and having fun doing what they want then getting slagged for riding and having fun doing what they want.

This

pinhead
    Free Member

thepodge – Member
    Dudes not geeks

You got that opposite way round

pussywillow
    Free Member

I suppose they shouldn’t have put the title “dudes” it’s giving the younger generation the wrong idea of what being cool is, if they had of put geeks there would have been no confusion! 😆

bigjim

only a little bit of corner cutting by the looks of it!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

middle class geeks trying soooo hard to be cool and not pulling it off,

Someone taking themselves too seriously. And it ain’t the Dudes.

pinhead
    Free Member

The geeks are being serious trying to be dudes and looking like a right set ****

Drac
    ojom
    Free Member

The title is right 100% **** middle class geeks trying soooo hard to be cool and not pulling it off,stick to yer industry jobs guys and not vids like this
    Joes a great rider by all means n leave it at that eh

Just cause they can ride better than you doesn’t mean you should be upset.

They are doing great things for their industry and should be applauded. They make great events happen, influence kids getting into a healthy and clean sport and show others a level you can aspire to.

You could be proud they are helping promote our hobby and sport instead of being down on them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Geeks of hazard?’ is closed to new replies.