Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • GB Sticker or Euro plates?
  • IHN

Off to France on hollibobs in a couple of weeks in the camper van. The old GB sticker was removed when I had a bit of rust work done on the tailgate, so I need to sort something before we go.

I was just going to get a new sticker, but then I found out that a proper set of Euro plates is only about £20.

I think euro plates look quite smart. But a sticker would cost about a quid… Hmm. 😕

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

plates

marcus
    Free Member

As you are a Transporter driver, I think its your obligation to have pressed steel plates with some randon german words / historic VW ‘tuning house’ along the bottom edge. Oh and flowers from the rear view mirror. Where you heading going ?

atlaz
    Free Member

+1 for plates. Detest any form of stickers on cars

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I find an Écosse sticker on the back is particularly helpful circumnavigating the Peripherique. The Auld Alliance still elicits a smile.

IHN

As you are a Transporter driver, I think its your obligation to have pressed steel plates with some randon german words / historic VW ‘tuning house’ along the bottom edge. Oh and flowers from the rear view mirror.

Well, I do need to replace the CND sticker that was removed at the same time as the GB one 🙂

Where you heading going ?

Somewhere south west-ish for a few days, somewhere in the middle for a few days, Saarbrucken for a few days.

Leku
    Free Member

CND sticker

Amateur. We have ‘Nuklearrik? Ez Eskerrik Asko…

And Euro plates.

fasthaggis

Plates

but…

for McMoonter 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘GB Sticker or Euro plates?’ is closed to new replies.