Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Gazebo type thing for events?
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a good strong, ex demo type gazebo in various classifieds, gumtree etc, to no avail. Anyone any recommendations? Would be used for puffer/ard rock type stuff.

Anyone seen owt, or can recommend anything?

eviljoe
    Free Member

Coleman Event Shelter

It’s a dome, and pretty wind resistant. You can get sides to put on it too.
    Mine is 7 years old, used regularly and still going strong.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Seen that recommended before, that’ll be the one if I can’t get something more ‘industrial’.

Bolt
    Vortexracing

Coleman Event Shelter

2nd that

nealglover
    Free Member

What is your budget ?

I’ve got a very strong pop up 6m x 3m that’s not in use anymore. Been meaning to eBay it but never got round to it.

Cost a fortune when it was new.

Marko

I’ve the Coleman and an old ‘Pop-up’. Pop-up is hard to beat for a weekend event, Coleman is great for a garden party type event where shelter for loads of people required.

Coleman can also be a hassle to put up in strong winds on your own. Lot of space for very little money though.

Got any details on your Pop-up Neal?

Hth
    Marko

nealglover
    Free Member

It’s pretty much the same as this, but with walls all round if required.

http://www.tfhgazebos.co.uk/mobile/Category.aspx?id=1827

It has some logos and branding, but basically black.

mattbee

Can recommend surf and turf.
    Bought me of these for work, has withstood 30mph winds, good quality construction and company pleasant to deal with.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Took my coleman back after it leaked like a sieve at a festival we bought it for.

goodgrief
    Free Member

I find the coleman’s tricky to put up without an army of people and they don’t stand up to wind too well.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Coleman is actually pretty expensive once you factor in walls by the looks of it, and suitable for light rain hmmmm no good then.

Rock awnings and surf turf both look really good.

russ295
    Free Member

http://www.toollineuk.com/product.php/site/froogle/sn/76942/google/

Asked a while ago and eventually bought this. It’s bulky when down but its solid and very easy to put up/down.

snownrock

OP – I have a 3mx3m (12’x12′) Coleman Event Shelter Here – used twice. With sides (2 blank & 2 doors). In excellent condition, would be happy to sell if you’re interested.

Located in Leeds, e-mail in profile.

rickmeister

If its for the Puffer, getthe most industrial you can…

sillyoldman

Goodgrief – have you tried that 24MX one? Price seems to good to be true?

goodgrief
    Free Member

Two of my mates have the 24mx shelter, one even bought the basic frame and it arrived complete with walls. They’re lighter duty than a Surf and Turf 3x6m shelter but still pretty sturdy if you can tie it down sufficiently. Easily a one-man job to set up/down.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Mx one is out as it only has 3 sides. Rock awnings looks a winner, just need to decide if we need the 3×3 or 3×4.5….

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Gazebo type thing for events?’ is closed to new replies.