Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Gave blood- awful pain in the back of my hand
  • hora
    Free Member

I gave blood yesterday and last night I had sudden and severe pain in the back of my hand/base of hand.

How to describe it- on my right hand- just inside the bony-part of the wrist. I’ve broken my other wrist twice so I know what a fractured wrist feels like. It felt like this in terms of pain. Even Co-Codamol didn’t take the edge off the pain enough.

Could it be a trapped nerve/to do with the giving blood? I kinda discounted this as I imagine all the nerves run under the arm?

Flaperon

0300 123 23 23 is the number to call.

binners

Its nowt to do with giving blood. You shouldn’t have spent the whole morning roughing up the prime suspect 😉

woody2000

Bad AIDS is my diagnosis 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Is it similar to the mental anguish you felt after buying (most of) a round a couple of weeks ago in The Ox? 😛

hora
    Free Member

Shut it Richard Gear 😆

When are you up our way next?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Week after next mate!! W/c 5th Dec. 😀

hora
    Free Member

Oh Jesus. I’m taking a £5 note with me and leaving my cards at home.

kimbers

woody2000 is correct

hora
    Free Member

That’ll be a good excuse ‘I can’t drink much tonight as I have Peruvian dogAIDs’.

flow
    Free Member

Probably just hepatitis, nothing to worry about.

binners

Oh Jesus. I’m taking a £5 note with me and leaving my cards at home

Thing is Bravisimo, now you know he means that too. I can honestly say In all the years I’ve had the dubious pleasure of knowing him, I’ve never seen him with more than a token amount of cash on him. And I’ve never seen him produce either a wallet or a card. I’m serious too!

I’ve concluded that he still lives with his mum, and she gives him pocket money

hora
    Free Member

Bravisimo? Is this like Beetlejuice? Call the name three times and an ad appears?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hi, I’m deadlydarcy and I’m 40. But you can call me 40DD. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Gave blood- awful pain in the back of my hand’ is closed to new replies.