• This topic has 96 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Gary Glitter arrested!
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

What level of proof are you looking for, Junkyard?

Something some way above none or an unbstantiated hyperbolic claim repeated ad naseum – is dissapointed but not surprised

Whoever it was did it [broke britain]with the Beebs co-operation

FFS yes lets ignore the politicians and blame the BBC that is how powerful they are. As i said some of yor criticisms are valid but most are just laughable

Edukator
    Free Member

Junkyard back on his usual attack the poster with sarcasme when incapable of countering his arguments trip.

Have fun here, it’s sunny out.

Cougar

Junkyard back on his usual attack the poster with sarcasme when incapable of countering his arguments trip.

To be fair though, sarcasm is often an effective riposte when faced with unsubstantiated gibbering.

konabunny
    Free Member

What level of proof are you looking for, Junkyard? You’ll need a time machine to go back for the forensic proof that Saville and co. had sex with under-age people…I hadn’t noticed a lack of proof getting in the way of any libelous statements in this whole media circus around Saville, Glitter and co.

1) you don’t need forensic evidence.

2) you can’t libel Savile – he’s dead.

3) you probably can’t libel Gary Glitter – as a twice-convicted paedophile, his reputation can hardly suffer further damage.

Coyote
    Free Member

What with Edukator and Kaesea in full flow, it promises to be a good day. 🙂

grum
    Free Member

Next to be implicated will be Jonathan King.

Nah Jonathon King is a reformed character. 😯

**definitely NSFW language in this delightful music video**

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0PxsVaCCoM[/video]

nealglover
    Free Member

So who in the met tipped them off? That’s a serious case of professional misconduct.

I think it’s called a Press Release, so probably would have been someone who works in the Press Office doing as they were asked and doing the job they are paid for ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I think they mean the fact they were they to see him arrested [ wer ethey??] which would have involved a leak from some copper to the press

Edukator you are giving no evidence for the views that the BBC are pimps and they they are worked with [ ill defined others] to make nroken Britain.

its an extreme view presented without evidence..I am not sure why you expect it to be taken serioulsy tbh.

konabunny
    Free Member

Guardian now reporting palace aide saying Savile was a kind of marriage counsellor to Diana and Charles, and advised Fergie on her PR. “You couldn’t make it up”.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Viz will do a good rip on this !

Edukator
    Free Member

So how do you qualify the person that provided the girl with glasses Saville nudges at 00:18, Junkyard? Her expression is priceless, those eyebrows.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAUqI-cpMZE[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

You’re not serious about that video clip? 😆

Stoner
    Free Member

did he just spaff in a womble suit?

rudebwoy
    Free Member

did he just spaff in a womble suit?

either that or he’s got tourettes

Coyote
    Free Member

Is that the best you can come up with? Really?

DezB
    Free Member

What about at 0:06… where’s his real left hand..!?

DezB
    Free Member

That “priceless” expression in full

😯

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Gary Glitter arrested!’ is closed to new replies.