• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Gary fisher/ Trek Frame warranties- Big Thanks
  • sting
    Free Member

Hi guys,
    Picture the scene. I'd spent over two years finally pimping out a Gary fisher woohoo frame i had bought off my LBS.I absolutely loved the bike and swore that we'd never part..Then a month back whilst washing my trusty steed, as i carressed the smooth tubing with a soapy sponge.There to my horror, around the welding to the bottom bracket..could it be..no..a crack! With tears still in my eyes i asked for a second opinion, only to confirm what i had originally thought. No more Woohoo. No more mojo. How could it end so suddenly? The times we had spent together..It could never be the same again! But,hold on a minute i was thrown an instant lifeline.The frame had a lifetime warranty on it. Even in its final hours Woohoo hadn't let me down…To cut a long story short.My LBS sent off the details and TREK came up trumps for me. They sent me back a brand new 2010 8500 frameset.Couldn't believe it, superb. Call me ungrateful but i still missed me Gary fisher.My LBS knew this and with their understanding and help,i finally got my mojo back. I am now a proud owner of a nearly complete pimped out 2010 Gary Fisher Big Sur.
    BIG thanks go out to Mike and his team at Bridgtown cycles(cannock).
    BIG thanks also go out to the TREK boys for a Brilliant warranty.
    Thanks to you guys spending time, reading my post.
    R.I.P. – Woohoo 😥

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Gary fisher/ Trek Frame warranties- Big Thanks’ is closed to new replies.