• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Gary Fisher Roscoe – where to demo?
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Preferably Scotland, but would perhaps venture as far as the lakes?.

marty
    Free Member

alpine bikes?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I've emailed them a couple of times to no avail, really should phone them.

Work look as if they may go for the B2W sceme, thinking about flogging the Cotic, and adding some of the cash to B2W money for a Roscoe, looks like it's getting some good reviews. All day/Fun bike.

lovewookie

Alpine have a couple of demo roscoe's in. Phone them, it's the only way to be sure…;)

el_creedo
    Free Member

I rode a Roscoe 2 a few months ago on demo from my LBS. I normally ride Five, and I have to say – if I didn't love the simplicity and reliability of the Orange single pivot, I'd have had the Roscoe.
    It is a great bike, inspires immense confidence, rides very much like a shorter travel bike until you muller it into stuff – at which point it just takes it all. Jumps very well too! the front end is stiff with the nifty headtube and the Talas QR15's, very noticeably better than my Five with it's Floats and standard QR.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

SEARCH HERE but phone before you travel as they normally sell them off around this time of year to make room for next years stock.

Ask about the Rumblefish as well 8)

J0N
    Free Member

Alpine bikes at innerleithen had several last time I was down there. Lovely bikes.

nbt

My LBS in Stockport on the edge of the peaks has a medium, I tried it and as a result have just ordered one on Cyclescheme

http://www.bicyclesmithy.co.uk/

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Got one booked for inners this saturday, canny wait, my first ever shot on a full susser!.

nbt

Picked mine up last weekend. I rather like it 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Gary Fisher Roscoe – where to demo?’ is closed to new replies.