Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Garmin Virb £88 on the site we can't link to.
  • wwaswas

Great for commuters wanting to record angry cafe owners at that price?

CHB

which site is that then? Do Daily Mail sell VIRB? 🙂

scaredypants

I thought you just weren’t “allowed” to put a sneaky referral link to get yourself a Brucie bonus

(if it’s sport pursuit)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wwaswas

It’s Sportpursuit. Perhaps I was over cautious.

Under £80 with free delivery can be found with Google in iwantoneofthose.com (with the caveat that I’ve no experience of device specs or the site which is selling it)

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Mixed feelings here about helmet cams, but at that price Im now thinking about it at least

I run an Exposure Joystick on my helmet most of the time, anyone have an idea of what stuffing a VIRB on there too would feel/look like?

Cheers

mrjmt
    Free Member

I run an Exposure Joystick on my helmet most of the time, anyone have an idea of what stuffing a VIRB on there too would feel/look like?

convert

They are quite heavy for going on your head, and pretty impractical for chest mounting too.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

basic Virb or Virb Elite which is a far better prospect?

convert

Elite works as a basic GPS bike computer, talks to hr monitor strap and records rides for download. I tend to pop it on the bike instead of my 810 if I’m riding somewhere I know as it’s as good at recording and maybe, just maybe might use it to film something! I think I paid £120 for an elite 6 months ago.

dudeofdoom

you can download he virb software and have speed/hrm/cadence dials and a little map on your video footage with the elite
    (actually can do same with a garmin and the normal virb bu you have to press a few more butons).

You could get an elite for front and and a virb for back and slave one to the other 🙂

I think I paid 140 for my elite but ebay with the dive case…garmins bringing out a more gopro shaped thing as everyones said theyre a bit of an odd shape..

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Im a novice here, and still have a feeling that cyclists with cameras are more likely to ‘find’ trouble, but…..

The footage from the angry dwarf/gimp/chef clip is pretty good and appears to be a bar mounted cam – am I correct?

cheers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Virb £88 on the site we can't link to.’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts