Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Garmin USB not recognised. :(
  • stanfree
    Free Member

I just went to upload todays big road ride and I got “USB not recognised” , tried changing the USB cable but to no avail. Any Ideas ? , Im thinking of giving the usb port a blast with contact spray to see if It is maybe just dirty.
    Your advice is appreciated.

scotroutes

Also worth switching your PC off and on again (seriously). USB ports often get into a corrupted state after Sleep mode has been used (and/or devices have been removed with being “Ejected”).

carlos
    Free Member

I think there is a glitch on the site, as it wouldn’t recognise I’ve ridden yesterday and today when I tried to upload earlier. There was an ‘error n page’ message in the bottom left corner and it wouldn’t load properly

andrw13
    Free Member

Garmin? Wet ride? I’ve had this a few times, Garmin dries out over a few days and then works fine.

Trekster

Get this occasionally with my 200, usually swapping ports, switching off/on etc works eventually.

backtothetop
    Free Member

my 810 often does this too on strava, I swap usb ports around/log out,back in to strava and it works fine.

stanfree
    Free Member

Cool , I’ll give It a try . failing that I’ll try some contact spray at work tomorrow.

Kryton57

Are you using garmin express? I lost all contact with my garmin ANT today. Exoress needed upgrading and once done all was fine.

stanfree
    Free Member

Cleaned the contacts with white spirit and dried with the hair dryer. All good now . 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Garmin USB not recognised. :(’ is closed to new replies.