• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by joat.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Garmin sync
  • Valleyboy123
    Free Member

Hi
    Anyone else having trouble with Garmin syncing with Strava, I’ve bluetooth and cable no joy?

Nick

breninbeener

Mine took a while to sync this afternoon…but it finally got there

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

My vivoactive was taking an age last week to sync to phone, and thus strava. Sent garmin a wee email, and as ever, as soon as I’d sent it the thing started auto uploading as fast as it used to again!.

Try a software and firmware update.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    superfli
    Free Member

I had trouble too. Removed Garmin sync, rebooted things, deleted activity. Eventually it went in, although my activity in Garmin won’t re add.

legend
    Free Member

Bit slow here today too. Got there though

ogden
    Free Member

Not just me then, took hours for it to upload to Strava.

rOcKeTdOg

Straight to garmin connect, took about an hour for strava

windyg
    Free Member

I did submit a ticket and then a little later it worked.
    Got an email back from Strava quite quickly.

On November 12th we experienced system backups beginning around 3am Pacific Standard Time. These backups caused the following issues:
    • Upload/syncing failures and delays: This includes mobile app, manual uploads, and 3rd party uploads.
    • Delays in editing activities: This includes changing sport type, cropping, renaming, etc.
    • Failure to view activities: Clicking into an activity fails with our 500 page— “Oops! There seems to be a problem”
    • Delays or failures to delete activities: If you delete an activity, it still appears in the feed and may prevent you from uploading a replacement activity.
    • Seeing duplicate feed entries
    • Among other issues

If you are experiencing any of the issues above, please wait 24 hours and then reach back out if you’re still having trouble.

Thanks for your patience as we work to resolve the issue!

Valleyboy123
    Free Member

Cheers all
    Thanks
    Nick

joat

Glad it wasn’t just me, I fired up the laptop to do it manually when the magic arrow appeared. While I’m here, has anyone else’s live track option disappeared from the garmin app menu?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Garmin sync’ is closed to new replies.