Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Garmin + GoPro mount
  • atlaz
    Free Member

What is good and not super spendy like the K-Edge one? Also needs to work with Edge 1000

atlaz
    Free Member

Bump for Monday morning

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Tate Labs Barfly SLi is good. Still fairly spendy for what it is though.

There are various generic copies on eBay too, although the design of one I bought left a lot to be desired. The arm attached to the bar clamp with a single bolt, so it would pivot about a bit and basically never pointed dead ahead. There seem to be some that wouldn’t have this problem, could be worth a try.

STATO
    Free Member

There are various generic copies on eBay too, although the design of one I bought left a lot to be desired. The arm attached to the bar clamp with a single bolt, so it would pivot about a bit and basically never pointed dead ahead. There seem to be some that wouldn’t have this problem, could be worth a try.

The ones ive seen on ebay are no-branded versions of the superstar mount (which is never in stock). Its a single bolt but has a channel to hold it straight, unless you mount it upside down I suppose?

i.e.

This is it bolted on upside down…

This is it bolted on correctly…

STATO
    Free Member

Though thinking about how it fits on my bike with a 520, im not sure it would give enough room to mount a 1000.

nbt
    pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

The ones ive seen on ebay are no-branded versions of the superstar mount (which is never in stock). Its a single bolt but has a channel to hold it straight

Those should be fine. The one I got didn’t have a channel.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Garmin + GoPro mount’ is closed to new replies.