Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Garmin found at Sherwood Pines
  • jsync

Found one today between posts 4 – 6, handed it in to the cycle shop.

Whoever it was started timing at approx 12:30, I added a couple of decent runs on the “downhill” section for free. 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

If you turn it off and then on again it may (depending upon the model) display the owner’s info, assuming they entered some when setting it up.

Too late now though.

deadkenny
    Free Member

I read this as “German found at Sherwood Pines” 😀

damascus
    Free Member

Kudos for not factory resetting and keeping it or selling it. Nice to know there’s good honest people out there.

jsync

I didn’t check the trenches Kenny….

I din’t know you could check the details, hopefully the owner will realize and ask around.

Thanks, Karma isn’t it.

kix12
    Free Member

I lost my Garmin 500 in Bikeparkwales A470 section, that was a week ago 13th of Dec. Saturday last uplift 4:15pm. Phoned and emailed BPW, but nothing is ever found.
    I haven’t given up on the goodness of human nature in these times. We need more jsnc in this world 🙂

jsync

Bump

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Found a wallet whilst out running this week. Driving license inside, so returned to owner. Karma doesn’t really come into it – I’d hope other people would do the same for me, and hopefully the owner will have a better Christmas. Lost a couple of phones over the years, always returned.

Most people are decent.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Garmin found at Sherwood Pines’ is closed to new replies.