Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Garmin forerunner 305 software
  • aw
    Free Member

I have a Garmin forerunner 305 and I was using ascent for the MAC because the Garmin package after a while did not download (plus it was not much cop). I now have a laptop PC and after my HD failed on the MAC (now repaired) I lost all my cycling data plus my Ascent licence (£60 I think it cost).

Long question but what is the best software to use with the forerunner for the MAC and PC?

yamyambiker
    Free Member

I really like SportTracks for the PC (unfortunately no Mac version).

Could you not contact Ascent and ask for another copy of your license, though obviously Mac only. I don't know of any of this type of software with both a Mac and PC version that isn't Garmin Training Center. Not sure if there's any online services you could use so you could access training data on any machine.

aP
    Free Member

the new GTC appears to have much greater functionality – certainly for mac – it is still in beta though…..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    timmys

I guess you weren't using the ability of Acsent to backup your data to a MobileMe account unfortunately? The licence email isn't stored on-line somewhere?

aw
    Free Member

I guess you weren't using the ability of Acsent to backup your data to a MobileMe account unfortunately? The licence email isn't stored on-line somewhere?

unfortunately not 🙁

I will try and contact them and see if I can convince them I did once have a licenced copy!

I will try sport tracks with my PC laptop as well…

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

Sportstrack is fantastic I've used it for the last couple of years

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Garmin forerunner 305 software’ is closed to new replies.