Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Garmin Fenix 3 update
  • craigxxl
    Free Member

My Garmin Fenix 3 has had a software up date adding new apps such as rowing whilst altering other widgets i.e. activity monitor now includes stair flights climbed.
    Any one know where I can find details of the new additions?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I’m liking the ‘My Day’ screen

EDIT:

Although it doesn’t appear to show cycling activities

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Arse

Got up this morning to find my Fenix 3 dead. Battery yesterday was about 70ish %, this morning 0%.

Looks like runaway battery drain is back in this release 🙄

craigxxl
    Free Member

Mine has gone the other way with the battery lasting much longer.

julians
    Free Member

Got up this morning to find my Fenix 3 dead. Battery yesterday was about 70ish %, this morning 0%.

same for me, I think its related to poor handling of the bluetooth connections, I think if the watch goes out of range of the paired phone for a few minutes (maybe up to 20 or so), when they come back in range of each other they reconnect fine. But if they are apart for a longer period, they seem to have issues reconnecting and thats when the battery starts to drain.

Up until this point yesterday where Igot the massive drain, the battery life was much better than it had been , I was about to be impressed that they had finally managed to release a firmware that didnt seem to have any major issues.

Flaperon

The runaway battery drain is usually avoided by power cycling the watch after running the update. Or try 6.54 beta, no issues here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Fenix 3 update’ is closed to new replies.