Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Garmin Edge 200 Shuts Down!
  • camster
    Free Member

When arriving at the end of a ‘course’ and pressing ‘back to start’ the device shuts down. Anyone else had this issue?

I bought it from Halfords but will call Garmin support next week. Hopefully it’s a software issue, the Garmin support pages don’t seem to help.

Cheers

legend
    Free Member

The first two things that Garmin are going to say are: 1. Have you installed the latest software? 2. Try a factory reset. So you might as well get them out of the way before phoning

pj11
    Free Member

A bit of a change of topic, but how do you clear all the data from the unit after you have downloaded it?

camster
    Free Member

Legend, good point though I did check the Garmin website and, as far as I can tell, I do have the latest software release. I’ll check again and see if I can reset too ( in the correct order)

Cheers

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Does the software update automatically when you connect to Garmin during a ride upload?

Sandwich

You should get a reminder screen at your Connect Dashboard page when you go to upload. You have to use the web-updater application to do the install.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Edge 200 Shuts Down!’ is closed to new replies.