Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Garmin Edge 1000 – Best Price at the Moment?
  • peteimpreza

Best I have seen is £295 for the unit only and £324 for the unit plus HRM , cadence and speed sensors .

RickDraper
    Free Member

Try Handtec.

peteimpreza

I did , out of stock at Handtec

br
    Free Member

I looked at the 1000, but got the 810 Trail bundle from Merlin with HRM, +ANT and 1:50000 OS maps for £360 instead.

peteimpreza

Well done but I did not ask about the 810 did I ?

davidxbrown
    Free Member

Santa picked mine from up from Wiggle £275 came with an out front mount, bar mount, lanyard and cable. Oh and I got the Topcashback bonus too

njee20
    Free Member

£280 at Rose

milkyman
    Free Member

do you get the O/S maps on the 1000 like you did on the 800?

peteimpreza

Doh!! Forgot ze Germans

njee20
    Free Member

do you get the O/S maps on the 1000 like you did on the 800

You can, and every time this comes up I wonder what I’m missing, as I thought they were so shit it wasn’t true, yet people seem to rate them for some reason. I just don’t get it. OSM, as included with the 1000 are so much better IMO.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Well done but I did not ask about the 810 did I ?

Someone didn’t get what they wanted for Christmas!

Lighten up fella, maybe next year..

bigbloke
    Free Member

Mantel are selling the garmin 1000 explore pack for £269 delivered currently.

bigbloke
    Free Member

Mantel are selling the garmin 1000 explore pack for £269 delivered currently.

njee20
    Free Member

The 1000 Explore is a different device altogether.

Someone didn’t get what they wanted for Christmas!
    Lighten up fella, maybe next year..

Not really about ‘lightening up’, it wasn’t like a joke was made. He made a very specific request and received a response about something else entirely. It’s typical STW, but it’s not really a case of ‘lightening up’.

dufusdip
    Free Member

Agree it was off topic/request, but the response was unnecessarily abrupt given the suggestion could just as easily have been well-intentioned.

Last time I had a passing interest in this I wasn’t convinced there was significant extra functionality in the 1000. Based on this site

njee20
    Free Member

One assumes the OP has decided the limited extra functionality is worth it though? He probably was a bit abrupt. No doubt Bruce was trying to help, but it seemed a very clear request to me.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Edge 1000 – Best Price at the Moment?’ is closed to new replies.