Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Garmin Dakota 20
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

looking to sell this, and wondering what sort of price should i be after? cant seem to generate much interest in it and dont really like ebay due to the fees, are they not that sought after?

its even got the os landranger mapping for northern england, full on 1:50k os mapping for up the peaks, north wales, and north england etc that was 120 quid alone 🙁 i also have a bike mount id chuck in too

any ideas what price i should be looking for please? there are not any on ebay second hand to go off?

was looking and hoping for 200ish?

pedalhead
    Free Member

I’ve got one, great unit. Thing is, you can get all the mapping for free using some freeware software (legally), and considering you can get the base model for £200 ish online. Difficult to make money back on the maps imho. I’d be pitching it at £150 – £170 I reckon.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

ahh cheers pedalhead, yeah the mapping is hard to sell as its useless to say someone in london, with it being a northern area one, that said if someones interested in it and rides the peaks/lakes etc then its a bargain as thats 120 on its own…….

but yeah may end up having to ebay it and see what it gets then 🙁 was really hoping for 200 for everything

it is a cracking little unit though, just dont really use it nor need it anymore 🙁

uplink
    Free Member

The Garmin OS full country in 1:50 is all over the torrent/download sites too

may be better ebaying the SD map card separately?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

🙁

ahh right, so you could download that gb discoverer gb one, and put it on a sd card and use it fully on your garmin?

uplink
    Free Member

ahh right, so you could download that gb discoverer gb one, and put it on a sd card and use it fully on your garmin?

[strike]Yes[/strike] Apparently

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

so it looks like ebay then really, anyone interested in the unit alone then for £150?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Dakota 20’ is closed to new replies.