Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Garmin Connect – where has progress summary gone?
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

I finally succumbed to using the new garmin connect a few months ago. I usually run a ‘progress summary’ report for the current month and dump the total mileage into a tracking spreadsheet (geeky but I like it and I can compare year on year monthly mileage that way).

On the new connect I’ve kind of stumbled across the report and I’m sure it was at the bottom of the list under ‘reports’. but today I’m stumped, where do I find it?

Ta

allan23
    Free Member

It’s there on mine, click on reports. It shows the list of standard reports and links for Cycling, Health & Fitness and Prgress Report below.

Garmin Connect did get good for a bit, enough that I ditched Strava as Connect did everything I needed and privately. It’s gone pearshaped since the end of last year. Segments stopped working and bits of the website just don’t work consistently.

Stuck with the Edge 510 for a bit, if it fails I may have to look around for something else that isn’t Garmin.

dlr

It’s gone on mine. When I used to click on reports I had a progress summary and I could then put it in months etc and it showed the results in a nice excel like table. The progress report bit has gone. Happened about a week ago.

Now I only have the bar charts which whilst display the same info and you can put into years etc, it’s not what I am used to or want 🙁

Gary_M
    Free Member

It’s there on mine, click on reports. It shows the list of standard reports and links for Cycling, Health & Fitness and Prgress Report below.

Yeh that’s where I thought it was, but at the bottom I only have ‘Cycling’, then ‘Health & Fitness’.

Happened about a week ago.

It was available on my connect yesterday.

Found monthly total through Calendar.

allan23
    Free Member

Something on the Garmin Forums that browser and\or Flash may be the source of the missing Progress Reports button. This reminded me to go and see if they were doing something to fix segments or if it’s still being ignored.

https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?347745-Where-did-Reports-go

dlr

ah excellent thanks, shows in Chrome but not Firefox! How odd as I don’t recall a Firefox update in the last week, presume Garmin changed something their end.

It’s all quite slow and clunky, I only really use it for that one progress summary table then strava for anything vaguely more interesting with it auto linked

Gary_M
    Free Member

Just checked Chrome and Progress Summary is there, weird. As above I only use it for tracking monthly mileage.

Another odd thing is that I’ve just received an email from Garmin Forums saying ‘Thank you for registering for the Garmin Forums’ which I haven’t registered for.

allan23
    Free Member

Another odd thing is that I’ve just received an email from Garmin Forums saying ‘Thank you for registering for the Garmin Forums’ which I haven’t registered for.

If you have your Connect details saved it matches them and uses them for the forum I think. I had a similar mail first time I accessed the Garmin forums.

Don’t visit often as they seem a place to simply check whinges and stuff that still doesn’t work properly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Connect – where has progress summary gone?’ is closed to new replies.