Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Garmin connect users – question about courses
  • pnik

How can you get courses to upload. I don’t want to draw them all again in the software, especially the offroad ones. I’ve used gpsies ones and ones from garmin training centre, I’ve also used Internet xploder and chrome. Chrome does at least tell me that my data may not have all uploaded.

It’s really bugging me now.

CraigW
    Free Member

Maybe you could export the course as GPX format from Training Center or Gpsies. Then use the manual upload option on Garmin Connect, and pick the file.
    I’ve not tired this myself, but I think it will work. Though the course probably won’t have speed/elevation data etc.

roverpig

Did you just draw a course from scratch then try to upload it? I remember being driven nuts trying to do ths with my Edge 205. It turned out that the problem was that it couldn’t cope with a course with no time/speed information. Somewhere on the course edit screens (can’t remember where I’m afraid) you can set the duration or average speed, which should fix it.

Cheers

Andy

pnik

Generally I’ve created them in memory map saved as a gpx converted to tcx on gpsies on my old 205 had to them load them through training centre, but the 705 I can drop them in the folder direct.
    I’ll try uploading the gpx version. Cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Garmin connect users – question about courses’ is closed to new replies.