Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Garmin Connect Problem.
  • singlespeedstu

I’m trying to transfer a course from my Garmin Connect page to my Garmin device.
    Done this loads of time before but today it’s just not working. 😕
    Every time i hit the send to device button it gives me a message “Unable to send to device. Please try again later.”

Anyone else get this?

Any ideas?

pedalhead
    Free Member

export to desktop then manually copy it over to the GPS?

Russell96

They have been tinkering with it this weekend, I seem to recall a message that it was going to be down for some work and when I log in there are new items on the dashboard also when I try to run any reports its just hanging there.

singlespeedstu

I thought i’d seen a message that they were doing something to the site but can’t find it now.
    Sounds like that’s what’s happening then.

I’ll try it again tomorrow.

singlespeedstu

Very strange.
    Just tried again but sent it from “activities” instead of “courses” and it works.
    Still won’t work when trying to send from “courses” which is how i’ve always done it before. 😕

thekingofsweden

Fussy these garmin things.
    On mine it’s only exported as activity then converts to course to send back to the unit as a course ?

Geat ride Saturday 🙂

mcdilbert
    Free Member

Same thing with me. Very annoying. It worked perfectly before garmin’s planned outage.

I called them up and sent a screen shot and the xml from my Edge 800….we’ll see what happens.

THAT said, I’ve now noticed it works from IE8 and 9 in Windows 7 or XP. It doesn’t work in firefox….for me anyway.

Hope that helps!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Connect Problem.’ is closed to new replies.