Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Garmin Connect Issues
  • Weasel
    Free Member

I have changed from an Edge 500 to a Forerunner 310XT as it’s more suited to running and cycling.

I managed to do one successful Forerunner upload to my Garmin Connect account then I had problems uploading via the ANT+ stick, I reinstalled Connect and it recognises the Forerunner and says data transferred but all I get is a blank dashboard (I use Firefox) yet the Forerunner has uploaded the data as when I checked at work (Explorer) the data is there.

I have cleared my cache and history, logged in and out but still get a blank dashboard and a page titled http://connect.garmin.com/modern/#

I’ve read there are also issues uploading from a Forerunner to Strava but have run out patience with that as when it decides to work I’ll copy the file out of Connect.

Any help would be appreciated as it’s driving me mad.

Weasel
    Free Member

Tried it on another PC with Firefox and says Connect is not compatible, so using Chrome for this task

i_like_food

I used to have endless issues with Garmin connect and my 310XT. Since Garmin released Garmin Express everything has worked like a dream. I assume you can download it from the Garmin website?

The only downside to Garmin Express is that it can’t upload routes so I still occasionally still have to use Garmin Connect and Training Centre (and the associated faff).

Weasel
    Free Member

I downloaded everything direct from Garmin, just seems strange how it stopped working once I reinstalled it all

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Connect Issues’ is closed to new replies.