Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Garmin connect how get to explore map
  • scuff321
    Free Member

Looking how to get explore page up in Garmin connect, can only get created ride but looking for existing rides for around country and some local rides if anyone can will be appreciated thanks

epicsteve
    Free Member

Strava is better for that IMHO

scuff321
    Free Member

How do I do it strava I can’t find page on either that shows any complete rides just segments

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

i use garmin connect with my vivoactive watch to sync and then that syncs seemlessly (90% of the time) straight over to strava, far more effective.

in terms of getting a full ride, click on the leader boards and then name to see riders routes, and then piece them togeather from their

epicsteve
    Free Member

You won’t get complete rides by exploring on Strava directly however what I do is look at some of the segments then open up the rides from some of the folks that have ridden that segment to see where they’ve gone.

scuff321
    Free Member

Ye thanks guys slowly getting there

Sandwich

At the course page use the search facility for the town you wish to ride near. Purple blobs will appear in the map and you’re away.
    Bikely or RideWithGPS are more helpful for this I find.

GolfChick
    Free Member

how about using strava route planner and turn on popular routes and the heatmap overlay, allows you to see where people ride a lot and will both follow on road and you can click along offroad routes. I love it.

scuff321
    Free Member

Great I’ll try both ideas slowly getting there

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Garmin connect how get to explore map’ is closed to new replies.